Friday, April 04, 2008

She's Here!!!

Hey everyone it's Jessica again! Sorry for not updating but poor Natalie has been in the hospital since last Monday! And everything was a day to day thing! But I will let her tell you all more about that!

She is HERE!!
Callie Davis
arrived at 4:28pm
on Friday April 4th
she weighs 6lbs 5oz
and is 19 in long!

Both her and Mom are healthy and doing good!! I just wanted to let you all know so you can stop worrying about them!! I know Natalie will update everyone and have LOTS of pictures to share!! She sent me one on my phone because I'm in Maryland right now so I won't get to see her until I get home and she looks like Kolsen, which is what Brian said too. So for right now this is all you get until Natalie gets home!
Not the best but what can I do from so far away!!
Stay tuned for Natalie to start updating again! She's going to LOVE having the internet back!! And I'm sure a lot of other things we all take for granted!!

Congrats you guys!
I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to come home and give her tons of kisses and get my baby fix! ;) Love you!!

4 comments:

Brooke Brooks said...

YAY!!! Congrats, she is gorgeous and I love her name!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! Glad to hear you will finally be out of the hospital soon:)
She is a cutie!

Britt said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting! She is gorgeous. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Justina Selim said...

Congrats! I am so glad she made it here safely and you weren't stuck in the hospital until your due date! Healthy weight and everything! YAY! She is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pics!