
Well, this post is going to be short because I have done way to much already today, but I wanted to post a few pictures and say thank you to everyone who came to visit or called to let us know they cared. I couldn't have gotten through these past few weeks without all of the support and love from our family and friends. Thank you!!!
Callie is doing good and Kolsen has been such a good brother. It is so amazing to watch them together and to see our family growing. Kids are the most precious gift of all.
I am also so thankful that I have such an amazing husband. Jason has been so wonderful through all of this and it is such a big relief to know that even though I wasn't home to take care of things that needed to get done, he was on top of everything. He was also very patient and caring with me in the hospital and all that I had to go through. I love you Jason and thank my Heavenly Father every day that he let you come into my life and share this journey with me here and Forever. Here are some pictures and I will go into detail of our eventful few weeks in a few days when things here have settled down.






12 comments:
SHE IS ADORABLE!! What a beauty. I can't wait to come see her. I can't believe I barely missed you guys yesterday. It's just my luck. Congrats and Welcome to the World Callie!
She is SO pretty and I'm so glad everything turned out good after everything!! She is here heathly and so cute!! I think Kernan was trying to tell us something last night!? What do you think?? **wink** Love you guys tons and are so thankful for our friendship and neighbors! ;) Congrats again! You guys make cute kids!!
Congrats Natalie, she is Beautiful... Glad to hear all is well. Can't wait to see her.
She is so cute. Look at all her hair. I bet you are glad to be home in your own bed. I am glad to hear everything went well.
I love the pictures! She is so cute! I'm glad you have made it home with a healthy baby!
She is sooo pretty! We are glad that everything went well..We wish you the best of luck with the new addition to your family!!
I'm so happy for yall! She is precious!
Congratulations Natalie!! She is so beautiful. I am so glad that everything went well. Keep the pictures coming of your cute family:)
Natalie.. As i have read i hear you have been through alot. Let me just say i am a little jealous your baby girl is hear already! Mine is being stubborn and is not here yet! My due date is Sunday. I have been so frustrated! Anyway.. Hope all is well! Congratulations on your baby girl
YAY FOR YOU GUYS! Congrats! Little Callie is so beautiful! We had little Brody on the 2nd!! I have his photos posted on my blog! I sure wish I could hold your new little bundle! I'm hoping to get out there this summer for a visit! Love you guys!
So cute. She is a real doll. I am so happy for you. Isn't your birthday on the 5th? I might be wrong, but if it was Happy Birthday! Congrats!
what a beautiful TEENY little girl. She looks so gorgeous and peaceful. Do you need anything for her?... since you didn't get to your baby shower. What are you missing? Well, CONGRATS DAVIS FAM!
Post a Comment