OK, so we took a picture of Callie today because she had just gotten a bath and her hair was sticking up really cute. As we were looking at it I thought it looked really familiar, so I looked through Kolsen's baby pictures and found this. I am so amazed at how much they look a like. I don't think you could tell them apart except that Callie has a pink Blanket. CRAZY!!! We are going to be one of those families that the kids all look the same. It is those strong DAVIS genes!!! Which is a very good thing. I just hope some Richardson genes come through at some point in our kids.

Sunday, April 13, 2008
WE HAVE IDENTICAL BABIES!!!
Posted by The Davis's at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh my goodness Nat!! I've said they looked alike from the ultrasound pictures but that is just crazy!! They are both SO cute!! I love them!!
Oh my gosh! Wow! That is crazy!
I can't believe it! That is sooo CUTE! haha
They do look alike! Crazy! So, how is life with two kids? Is everyone adjusting? I am interested to know what you guys did to try and make it easier for Koleson and if it worked. Does he like being a big brother? Is he jealous at all? I hope everything is going well and that you are feeling ok!
Sooooo similar!! Wow! She's destined for cuteness just like her big brother :o)
Well coming from a family of "look a like babies", it really isn't that bad. You will probably notice the differences once she starts getting older.
My favorite part is the work in the front and the party in the back, hair. She is precious. Thanks for letting me see her today.
How funny! When you make something right the first time.. why change it? They look like twins! I can't wait to see how much they look alike as they grow up.
Holy Cow!! They are identical! At least you know she'll be dang cute!!
Wow they are clones. Just like my kids! Love the pictures. All of them!
Post a Comment