Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Beautiful Baby Girl!!!

Rachel has really become interested in photography these last few months and just got a really nice camera from my parents so I thought it would be fun for her to take some pictures of Callie. She did such a good job and I wanted to show them off, so here are some of the amazing pictures she took. She is so talented and I can't wait for her to develop her talent even further and see what she can do. Thank you and good job Rachel!!!









11 comments:

Brooke Brooks said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Man, I'm so impressed with both you and Rachel!! You make cute babies, and Rachel takes cute pictures of them! :) Really, I love these pictures. Callie's so adorable, and Rachel captured that perfectly. Love them!

Justina Selim said...

Rachel did such a good job on those! I should have her take pics when we are down this summer! Callie is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! CUTE LITTLE GIRL! I love the pictures!!

Britt said...

she is gorgeous. great pictures. it's hard not to really love photography...

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

So cute! I love the pink accents in the the pics! Rachel could have a future in photography!

Brian and Jessica said...

She did a really good job! Helps when you have such a cute subject!

Schmid Family said...

Natalie she is adorable. Rachel did an amazing job with the potography. Too cute!

Barton Family said...

Congratulations she is so beautiful. Jason is going to have a hard time keepinag the boys away from Callie.

PC&Trev said...

WOW!! Rachel you did such a good job. Natalie and Jason, I just love her. Her hair is gorgeous down to her cute little toes.

Tatum said...

Rachel is very talented, but it is probably easier when the person being photographed is very cute! I hope you are doing well!