Callie's Shower
We were finally able to have a baby shower for Callie this weekend. It was a lot of fun and I am so thankful for all those who could come. I think Callie has so many clothes that she could wear a different outfit every day until she is 2. We got so many cute outfits at the shower and we have been given so many clothes of all sizes by friends and family that have saved us so much money it is crazy. Which is good because we are losing so much to pay for Jason' school right now. Thank you again to all those who came and enjoyed a nice day with us.
Camping
While we were at the shower the boys went camping at Father and Sons. They had a lot of fun and filled the kids with all kinds of junk and because they are men we got absolutely no pictures of the whole trip. They drive me crazy sometimes! I am glad that they had fun!
Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and Debbie and all the wonderful mom's out there! I think I have the best mom's in the world and I am so thankful for all that they do for us and our family's. They are amazing, strong, righteous women who I look to for everything. They are such a great example of what a perfect mom should be and I hope I can raise my kids as good as they raised us. Thank you and we love you and are proud to be your kids!
I do have to brag about my hubby for a minuet and he would be totally embarrassed if he found out that I posted this, but o well! We had a really long night with Callie and didn't get much sleep, so when it came time to get up with Kolsen Jason jumped out of bed and told me that I could sleep in and he would take care of everyone. I know that is something small and it doesn't sound like a big deal, but that was the best gift he could have given me that day. Then when I woke up he brought me a vase filled with all the different flowers from our yard that him and Kolsen had picked. It was so cute and the flowers looked so gorgeous in the vase he had. It was so sweet and meant so much more than any store bought flowers would have!!! Then through out the day he was still very sweet and made it such a special day for me. I love Jason so much and am so thankful everyday that I have him by my side!!! I love you JASE!
Here are some Mother's Day pictures of the kiddo's. Kolsen hiding from the camera. Cool picture Rachel!
My little girl awake and happy. This is a rare occurrence, but a cherished one!!! She is like her brother and loves to be outside. Whenever she is fussy it helps to get some fresh air. She has also lost tons of hair on top of her head. She is going to be bald with the old man ring! O well, she is still a cutie!! Thank Heaven for Bows!!!
Grandma's strawberry pie! Gotta love the messy face. Mother's Day entertainment. I can't believe we didn't break the thing!!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Callie's Shower, Camping, and Mother's Day
Posted by The Davis's at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the picture of you and Callie! And way to go Jase!! We are both so lucky to have the guys we have!! You are an awesome Mom, you're kids are lucky to have ya! Happy Mom's Day!
How cute. I love the pictures of you guys riding the tricycle. My kids get a kick out of it when I do that too.
Hon.. I'm so sorry I couldn't get to your baby shower.. considering it was mother's day weekend. I would like to stop by and see you and your kids and bring you a gift.. what else do you need?
I never got a chance to tell you congrats on your sweet baby girl! She is so cute! Awesome blog!
Mandy
The tricycle rocks, I'm coming over. It looks like you got a lot of presents. Happy Mother's Day.
What a fun mommys day! I love the pic of you on the bike, haha! Just your size! I also can't believe how freakin good you look! You don't even look like you had a baby! I am so jealous! You will have to share your tricks with me!
Love the pictures. Sorry I missed your shower. I am glad you had a gREAT Mother's Day. Take care, Tammi
The shower was fun! It was fun to spend that weekend with you. I enjoyed shopping at Walmart for the stroller and at kohl's too! It was fun to chat afterwards! I'm still so sad that your Rubio's sucked! Callie is adorable :)
Post a Comment