
My baby a few weeks old
My baby at 1 years old
My big boy at his 2nd Birthday last week. I can't believe how fast the time goes when you have kids. It is so hard to think that we have already had him for two years. He had a fun little birthday party with our family and got lots of fun gifts from everyone. Even though some of them are being used for weapons (thanks Kim and Cam)!!! Just kidding he loved the golf clubs that you got. They play with them all the time. Thanks you to all those who came! Kolsen had a blast. I am so glad that we have such a good little boy. We are so spoiled to have him.
His "blowing up a balloon" pose.
This is a really cute shirt Heidi made for the boys. It says " Warning I am Two." Which totally fits right now!
Yummy cake
The boys and there clubs.
Kolsen needs a little more practice!!!
Monday, May 05, 2008
Happy Late Birthday Kolsen!!!
Posted by The Davis's at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
At least Kolsen kept trying. Swing away, maybe baseball would be better.
I too can not believe that our boys are two!! The golf clubs were a big hit! (in more ways then one!!) Kolsen is SO cute!! We love ya dude! Happy Birthday again!! ;)
Aww.. what a fun little birthday party! We had those same golf clubs.. our kids learned how to rip them all apart.. and yes, they were viscious weapons. ;)
Time does fly when you have kids. I can't believe I'll have a 5 year old by the end of the year.. it's sickening.. it means I'm getting older too!
I loved the little video! It gave me a good laugh, too cute!! I wish we could have made it too the party. We have a gift for him though. Thanks for letting me come over last week. It was nice to chat with you and Jessica. See you this weekend!!
What a fun birthday! Aiden has some golf clubs that he loves too, but not really for golfing, haha. You look GREAT by the way!
SO I was looking at ramdom blogs and some how I came across your and jasons. How crazy. Anyhow, I can relate. It is definately crazy to see how fast these kids grow. And just think, the adventures are just beginning.
Post a Comment