Monday, July 14, 2008

There is MUD today.... So the BOYS will play...

We had a beautiful weekend full of RAIN and because of that our backyard is now a huge puddle. It has gone down a lot, but there were still some big ones out there this morning. Which means Kolsen is in heaven. The first thing he did when he got up today was run straight outside and start jumping. He and Bode loved it and played for a long time. Boys will be Boys I guess! The funny thing was they started in the grass because when they ran it would splash behind them and they would laugh. Then Kolsen spotted a big puddle in the rocks. So with no shoes or pants they ran over and started jumping in it. They must have a high pain tolerance or just don't care because I tried to get them to come back to the soft grass but they liked the rocky puddle better.

3 comments:

PC&Trev said...

That was cute!! I love boys.

Jesika said...

You are so right.....Boys WILL be boys!! Aren't they great!?!?!

Barton Family said...

We also got fluded. I took my kids out to a huge grassy feild by our house and, we ran through the huge puddles while it was still raining. It was the most fun i had had in a long time.