

I actually got some genes in this one! My mom sent me this picture the other day and it looks so much like callie. It is hard to capture it in a picture, but some of the faces she makes look just like this picture. The one big difference is hair. I have double what she has. It is fun to see yourself in your little child. I never got that with Kolsen because he is all Daddy. The other pictures are just some cute ones of her smiling. 


Monday, July 28, 2008
There's some RICHARDSON in her!
Posted by The Davis's at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
She is cute and I do see some of you in her.
Ya!! There is you in her!! Good!! She is so stinkin' cute!!! :)
She is so adorable!
She'll totally be you - especially if she keeps her dark hair! She's a aweetheart :)
oops - I meant SWEETHEART!!
Those are so fun! I think it's so fun to figure out who they look like. It is the weirdest feeling when I look at my kids and can see part of me looking back. Do u know what I mean or am I weird? :->
Um, I think she looks just like you!
Natalie,
Yeah you can copy me. You just save the picture from my blog to your computer, and then link the website mormon.org to it. I had to play around a bit to get it to work. I copied it from someone here in my ward. You have such a cute family! We should see you all next year when we pass through as we move home!
Hiiiiiiiii! It's Joyana Jensen! How are you?!?! I happened to see you and your sisters site! So excited to see your super cute family, I can't believe you have two kids now! You look as beautiful as ever - check out our family blog and leave a message so I can add you in! www.clarkandjoyana.blogspot.com
I love all the pictures and videos on your blog. The kids are so dang cute. Miss you guys!
So I think she is so stinkin cute!She looks just like you! I love it! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment