Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Camping

I haven't posted I a while so I better catch everything up before I get in trouble! We had a great time at our family reunion a few weeks ago. We go camping every year up in Pine. Kolsen loved to run around and get really dirty and had a blast with Chase and Mallory. Also, Jason and Alan had a blast beating everyone in the annual Horse shoe tournament! They won first place and the bragging rights that go with it. The only down side was that Callie is a hard baby to begin with and to take her to a place where you can't put her down was pretty tough. I had to hold her the whole time and she threw up all over everyone, so I could have done without that part. But overall it was a good trip. I just can't wait until the kids are a little older and you don't have to watch them every second and they can play on there own. Then it will be awesome.


A Huge Water Balloon Fight
Kolsen trying to "FIX" the balloon that broke



Naps are GREAT!
He thought he was so sneaky!

Our cousins brought these toys up and the kids had so much fun riding them!!!

3 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Your right you were about to get in trouble!! I miss those kids!! And you too! :) Oh and Jason... hehe! Callie looks like she's grown in the two weeks its been since I've seen her!! Kernan has been staring at the pictures of her for like 3 mins! I had to pull it away from him to post my comment! :) Miss you guys! Give my Callie and Kolsen hugs and kisses for me!! :)

PC&Trev said...

I think your the prettiest camper ever Natalie. I love that your family still sticks to tradition.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

It was fun for the kids to camp together. Callie is so cute in the Bumbo chair. It dwarfs her, she's so tiny! And I agree with Christina . . . you are the prettiest camper!