Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Callie

I thought I would share this cute video I took today. Callie is getting so big and she is really starting to interact with everyone. Her latest thing is spitting. I was doing that to her the other day and she started to laugh and now she is doing it back to us. She is also rolling over a lot. She hates her tummy so whenever we put her on it she flips over. It is fun and I thought I would share! We love our sweet little girl!!!

9 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Awww.... That makes me want to cry!! Can you ship her up here?! Please! Maci, Kernan and I all sat here and watched that twice! Plus she's wearing one of Maci's old outfits!! We love that girl!

PC&Trev said...

That was cute!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Such a sweetie pie! She's trying so hard to get her little tongue to work just right for spitting! She is a joy!

Heather Jackson said...

Pretty much the cutest thing ever!!! shes so adorable i love her to peices!! this stage is so fun!

Brooke Brooks said...

She is a cutie pie!

Justina Selim said...

That's so cute that she does that! Eva wants to roll over, but hasn't yet!

Amber said...

Natalie she is beautiful!!! So fun...there is something magical about little baby girls.

Brian and Jessica said...

MORE MORE MORE... We need More!! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!! how cute is she?!?! she could win medals - they should have cute baby contests in the Olympics - she's win for sure