Sunday, September 21, 2008

I scream... You scream... We all scream... for ICE CREAM!!!



So we went out with Jeremiah and Heidi on Saturday night and we told Kolsen that we were getting ICE CREAM and this was his reaction. I caught just the end of it so you don't get the full effect, but it is still cute! We call it his "Excited face."

"Jessica here is your video. We are still working on one for Callie!"

6 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

THANKS!!! That was a great way to start my morning!! I love that kid!

Brooke Brooks said...

Oh my goodness that was adorable!

Justina Selim said...

Haha, that is adorable!

Rachel Richardson said...

Haha. Natalie that seriously just made my day. :) How funny!

Kim and Cameron said...

I am so glad you caught that on video! It's awesome, he's so hilarious! I love it.

Anonymous said...

he is huge! so cute :)