Saturday, October 18, 2008

I got my Daddy's Moves!!!

Kim and Cameron came over the other night to show us a card that we got for my Grandma. It was her birthday a couple days ago and it was a huge card that sings. It was so funny because if you know Kolsen, you know that he is like his dad and never dances, but when Kim opened the card he started shaking away. It was too cute so we got out the camera. Sorry it has been movie overload the last few posts.


Also we took our little Callie to the doctor the other day for her a 6 month check and she is as healthy as can be. She weighs 15 lbs and I forgot how tall she was, but I do remember that the doctor said that she is in the 40% for weight and 62% for height. Pretty average which is good. With her chubby cheeks and big rolls, I thought she would be bigger. She is doing so good and gets more fun every day.

7 comments:

Brooke Brooks said...

So cute! I love Callie's dress... its adorable.

Justina Selim said...

I didn't recognize Callie for a second! She has changed so much! I took Eva in for her 4 month appt the other day and she was 15 pounds too! Haha, she is a chunker!

Brian and Jessica said...

Awww... I love updates!! That first picture of Callie is SO cute! That was Maci's dress! I love seeing her wear Maci's stuff, it brings back my baby Maci memories!! And don't apoligize for all the movies! I want MORE!! :) Miss you guys!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Kolsen is so fun! We miss him so much! And Callie is plumping up. I can't believe how "filled-out" she is looking! We love chubby babies! Missing you guys. . . .

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Kolsen is so fun! We miss him so much! And Callie is plumping up. I can't believe how "filled-out" she is looking! We love chubby babies! Missing you guys. . . .

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

What cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting... i guess that's what happens.. We have a new blog URL address afleming6.blogspot.com

Emily said...

so the real question is, does Jason dance like that? Is that why he never wants to show off his moves?