We decided to go to Alan and Debbie's Trunk or Treat on Saturday after Chelsey's shower at the last minute, so we took Kolsen and Callie without their costumes. Kolsen had so much playing all of the games and winning prises. He got to paint some pumpkins, dig for pennies, throw bean bags and go fishing. The second time he threw the bean bags he actually made two out of the three he threw. We were pretty excited. He loved it! Thanks for inviting us Alan and Debbie!






Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Trunk or Treat
Posted by The Davis's at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Our wards up here don't do trunk or treats!! I'm bummed about that! They are always so fun!!
I almost didn't recognize that it was you in those pictures with Kolsen. I love your hair way dark like that! It really does look good on you! It's especially great for fall. A lot of women go darker in the fall with the changing of the season. You look fabulous! I love the outfit you have on too. Very cute shirt!
Post a Comment