Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So many updates!!!

Warning: Lots of posts below, Read at your own risk.

So the first of many updates is that my cousin came home from her Mission a few weeks ago. Jessica served in Washington and loved every minuet of it. She is such an amazing person and I look up to her so much! She is a really good example to all those around her and is one of the strongest women I know. I love her and I know she has done and will do many wonderful things in her life.

Here we are at her homecoming. This was before I did my hair and the rest of the posts are after. Tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Jessica looks so good!! She is such a cutie!! Now she needs a cute guy!! :) And your hair is so cute dark!! We're so funny, I went blonde and you went dark!! haha! Thanks for all the updates we really miss you guys! Love ya all... Give the kids kisses from me!! :)

Justina Selim said...

I love your new doo! I really do, it looks great on you! Yay for Jess being home!