Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick or Treat!!!



I hope everyone had as much fun as we did on Halloween night. Kolsen and Lexi were so much fun this year. It was really sad not to have chase, Mallory, and Clark though! We missed you guys! But we had a good time and got lots of candy. Actually Kolsen has been so excited about the candy that when Jason and I were getting ready this morning we let him watch a movie on the couch. We came out to find Kolsen behind the couch with one sucker in each hand, three sticks on the ground,two more with open wrappers and sticky slim all over. It was pretty funny! Kids think they are so sneaky! We also found a really cool house that was a lot of fun to go to last night. It is called the Halloween House. It was in the next neighbor hood over and I think they had every Halloween decoration that you could and then some. It was amazing. We got some pictures, but it doesn't do it Justice. So we did some trick or treating in our neighborhood and then went over there to look at the house. The people were even handing out free hot dogs and juice and had people walking around with saw's trying to scare you. It was a lot of fun! Then we came back to our house and everyone hung out for a while and we let the kids enjoy their treats.



Here is the gang, but no one wanted to cooperate. Did we expect any different?

Kim and I did some of Kolsen's tattoos


My pumpkin Fairy




Her headband wasn't tight enough, but she didn't care

Dash and Tinkerbell
This picture went crazy but it adds a cool effect


The Halloween house, but it doesn't do it justice!

5 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Looks like fun!! Callie's costume is adorable!! I can't wait to get my fill... Not long now!! :)

Justina Selim said...

What a fun house! Their costumes are so cute! I love the pumpkin fairy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! There costumes are too cute!

aliciamae100 said...

Callie's costume is so cute and from the grin on her face I'd say she knows it!

PC&Trev said...

That is a super cool haunted house. Dressing up kids is so much fun, they always look adorable. I also love your hair, your eyes just pop.