
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Who are you?
Posted by The Davis's at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I agree fully!! You're a great person and I'm so glad you're my friend!! :)
I was the same.
Wow you look like a gang member with that tat below. Pretty rough and tough. I love your Pumpkin fairy, such a sweet costume. I'll have to check which character I am. Take care, Tammi
Hey guys! I totally got to your blog by accident, but I'm so glad I did! You guys seem like your doing awesome. I didn't know you have two kids now! Wow! I have just one and he's a handful. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog?
Natalie! This is Melissa Flake (now Bates). How are you! Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big your family is getting! I am still in Utah FREEZING :) I just made a blog it is: http://samandmelissabates.blogspot.com .... well I hope you are doing great! I miss all you guys! Melissa
Post a Comment