So I know all I talk about is my kids, but that is all that is going on with us right now. We are pretty boring!
So we put our baby swing away a few months ago because Callie wasn't interested in it any more. We haven't thought about it since, until today. Callie was being so fussy and nothing was helping. So when we were in her room getting her dressed I saw it and thought, what the heck. It is worth a try. So we got it out and I let Kolsen push her in it. She thought it was so much fun and laughed every time he did it. As I am putting this up she is still laughing and I got it out 30 min ago. I love how easily amused kids are. I am also glad that she stopped fussing!!! Enjoy the video.
Also here are some cute pictures of Callie that I caught yesterday. She is officially mobile! She started doing "THE ROCK" last week and is officially crawling now! I thought I was going to be so excited, until I remembered that the trouble begins with this step. She is so excited to be moving that she is already into everything. Fun, Fun, Fun!


Wednesday, November 26, 2008
You would think it was a TOY!
Posted by The Davis's at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was adorable Nat!! And I love the pictures of her!! She is so cute and smiley!!
She looks so cute and big. I agree, the mind of a child is so simple and wonderful. Thank goodness we get giggles from their cute giggles.
Hi Natalie,
Your little girl is so darn cute. I wanted to say thanks so much for bringing dinner when we had our baby. I hope I don't owe you any dishes back? I can't keep track. It was so nice of you to bring it for us, I love our ward. Everyone is so willing to help. Take care of your cute family!
Candi
hey cute girl! send me your e-mail address so I can send you our Christmas card! my e-mail is joyanaj@yahoo.com sending lots ofhugs to those CUTE kids!!!
Post a Comment