Wow, I can't believe it has already been 4 years. They say that time flies when you get married but I never thought it would go this fast. Our anniversary was on Thursday, but went out on a date on Friday night. It is hard to believe we started dating 9 years ago. I am so lucky to have someone that IS my best friend and has been for such a long time. Jason is an amazing husband and he does so much for our family. I don't think I ever have to ask him to do anything because if he sees that something needs to be done he just does it. I think he is more neat and organised then me! It has been so much fun to grow up with him and I think that is why we have such a good relationship. We knew the In's and outs of each other long before we got married. It was so much fun to reminisce and look through some high school pictures to put on here. We have so many fun memories and some hard ones, but that is what has made both of us strong. I am also so thankful that Jason is a worthy member of our church and was able to take me to the temple. I don't think a day goes by that I don't think about the promises we made to each other and that we will now get to spend eternity together. There is such a comfort in that promise and I know that we will always be together. I love you Jason and thank you for all you do for me and our family. I love the memories we have together and am so excited to make new one in the days to come!
Free
walmart pictures 
The night Jase left on his mission. The hardest night of my life so far!!!
The "hang out" spot in high school
My Christmas gift one year
Goofy High School picture. UGH! 
Jason's Graduation
Wedding picture
Vegas trip
Family pictures last year
Today- Not the best picture, it was really windy outside
Friday, November 07, 2008
WARNING: Mushy post below
Posted by The Davis's at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You guys were tiny too!! I loved seeing those old pictures!! Brings back lots of memories for me too!! I'm glad you and Jason got married and are so happy! We're blessed to have you as friends and miss you guys everyday!! Congrats on 4 years! (seems like yesterday!) And I know you 'll have many more!! Miss you!
ps- the rental next to us is for rent!:)
awww little natalie and jason!!!! i remember all those pictures (seeing them and being there when you guys did them) it is weird how long you guy have been together cuz it feel like forever... i hardly remember you without jason it seems like. i love you and im glad you are so happy!!!
You guys are so cute. I think your the most inspiring young couple I know. Congrats on 4 years of happiness and an eternity to go.
You guys look so sweet! LOVE all the old pics!! I think your high school pics are great. I swear you guys haven't changed a bit! You both look the same . . . .your hair is just shorter! And darker! (I love it by the way :)) Congratulations! And you've produced 2 beautiful children in those 4 years!!
The high school pics are totally how I remember you guys! I can't believe we are all grown up with kids of our own! It's crazy! Congrats on 4 years and enjoy each day with eachother!
Happy Ann! Those high school pics are fun to see! I LOVE your hair dark! It looks so good on you! GReat with your skin color!
It was crackin me up looking at those pictures and seeing how different your hair is in each picture. Its always fun to look at old pics and see how everyone looks... CUTE
i love these pics. so cute. I kept scrolling waiting for prom pictures. ;)
awwww congrats you guys I took one of those pics in front of the lockers! Miss ya guys@
Post a Comment