Friday, November 07, 2008

Balloons...

So my friend Jessica sent me a package and in it were these balloons. Her stipulation was that I take pictures of Kolsen blowing them up. He gets so excited to blow them up and when he was little he would do a "blow up stance" which he grew out of, but it was still so much fun. So here are the pictures for ya Jess! Callie loved them too. The pictures came out really blurry because we need a new camera.




This is how excited he gets! He got some height on that one.

Gotta do as daddy does


I almost got it



Yeah!!!! I did it

1 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Good job blowing them up Kolsen!! Thanks Nat!! I miss the stance.. Why do they have to grow up?!? I can't wait to see you guys! Only two more weeks!! Give them hugs and kisses for me!