So I just got these last night and had to share them. When we were Trick or Treating, we went to our neighbors house a few doors down and when we walked up she asked if we wanted her to take the kids picture. I thought she was going to pull out her camera and just take one but she brought us into her studio and we got really good pictures. Then when I went to pick them up, she said that she didn't want any money for them because they were a Halloween gift. What a good way to advertise her business. Smart lady! They turned out really cute and that was the only picture she took. She just snapped it once. It wasn't like she had to take 3 or 4 to get a really good one. The only sad part was right after she snapped it Callie smiled huge and we missed it because she was about to fall off the box. Anyway, as a thank you for doing that for us I thought it would be nice to put her website up for you if any one wanted pictures done. She does it out of her house or comes to you and her studio is gorgeous. Thanks Heather! lovebugsphotography.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008
Too Cute... I just had to share!
Posted by The Davis's at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
These pictures are to cute. What a nice neighbor and a good idea she ahd.
Those turned out way cute Nat!!
I love how Callie is hanging onto the scarecrow. Too sweet! Wish we could have been there to trick or treat with you guys!
One shot? amazing! Daring kids and darling pictures!
what a great opportunity for all involved! you r so lucky to have such beautiful children and to live in a place where you can trick-or-treat in just about anything!
Post a Comment