
Today we had our Joy School Halloween Party. We let the kids come dressed up and do a parade for the first few minutes of school and then they got some cookies. It was so cute. The only sad thing was that I didn't have my camera on the right setting and I had someone else take the pictures for me so I could do the video. So only a few of them turned out. O well, you can still make out who they are. Kolsen loves Joy School and all the friends he has gotten to know. I am so glad that we started him in it this year. The top picture is his friend Parker. 


Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Joy School Party
Posted by The Davis's at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK.. I seriously teared up at him and Parker's picture!! Kernan is supposed to be his best buddy!! :) I'm just glad he has someone else.. Kernan has his Mom, that's it!! Poor guy I need to find him some friends! We miss you guys!
Love the Dash costume! He looks so miniature in it! He really does look like Dash though down to the blond hair and everything! Cute, cute, cute :)
Post a Comment