Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tub Time


So we found how to make Callie laugh. "THE BATH" She absolutely loves taking bath's with Kolsen. When he starts to splash her she giggles and splashes back. They are so cute together and I am so glad we can get rid of the stupid baby tub now. I hate that thing. Of course, we took a video of it, but she didn't giggle like she normally does. Go figure!


3 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

That video was so cute!! She is getting so big!! I can't wait to hold and love on both of them!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

So sweet! I can't believe she's sitting on her own now! She's becoming a woman! Her little smile is so cute! I love it when they discover how to splash. Bathtime is so much more fun!

PC&Trev said...

Cute little lady. Her belly looks huge, hahaha.