Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chelsey's Shower


So I threw my best friend Chelsey a baby shower last week and it was so much fun. She got some really good stuff and I think she got everything in the nursery set you could get. I am so excited for her and Leiland and can't wait to see that beautiful baby girl. Here are some fun pictures. She is still as beautiful as ever.





3 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

She looks so good!! I'm bummed I missed it, looks like she got a lot of fun things though!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Chelsey cut her hair off! Last time I saw her she was way dark and her hair was way long! Short hair is definitely easier to manage as a mother! She looks great and her nursery is adorable. I love the purple butterflies!

Justina Selim said...

I didn't know she was prego! How fun!