A few weeks ago the Mandile's came down to visit and Kolsen and Kernan got to play for a while. This is just a cute video of them dancing to our singing snowman.
It is so cute cause if you listen close you can hear Kolsen say "Shake you booty like Kolsen". It is in Kolsen talk so it is really hard to understand.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Kernan came to visit
Posted by The Davis's at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was SO cute!! Those boys are funny!! Thanks for another video to watch 100's of times!! :) To bad we didn't catch the very first time, that one was the best! And I still love how my kid is dressed for summer and yours for the snow!! See you in 2 days again!! Can't wait!!
How fun! I can't wait for that age. It looks like a blast. I loved your Christmas tree decorating story too. Having kids really is the best!
Post a Comment