Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa didn't go over very well

Here are our pictures from the Flemming Family Christmas Party. We had a nice dinner and program and then the kids got to take pictures with Santa. Kolsen was so excited to sit on his lap and we stood in line together the whole way up to him. But as soon as I lifted him up to sit him on his lap he FREAKED OUT. He clung to me and wouldn't let go. So I sat down by Santa and he sat on my lap. As you can see Callie didn't like him much either. No good Santa pictures this year.


2 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

That is such a cute expression on Callie's face!! She is freaked out!! Poor baby! And Kolsen just looking at her, haha! Kernan had the same reaction to Santa, he's good from a distance!

The Thompson's said...

Landon was fascinated with Santa but Parker despises him. Its actually kind of funny. Maybe one day I will get a picture of him and Santa with a smile on his face.