Monday, December 22, 2008

The Polar Express



The Davis Family


Alan and Debbie gave our family Polar Express tickets for Christmas this year and we got to go last weekend. It was such an amazing trip and we all had so much fun. It was a little sad because the Kurtzeborn's and Kim and Cameron were supposed to come but things came up and they couldn't go. So we gave the tickets to my parents, Rachel, and Grandma and Grandpa Bosworth. It was a blast. It had just snowed so everything was beautiful and we got to play in the snow and go on a really fun train ride. Kolsen was so excited to see Santa and get a present. Here are some of our pictures. Thanks Rachel for taking such good pics and a

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALAN AND DEBBIE FOR GETTING US SUCH A SPECIAL GIFT THIS YEAR. THE TRIP WAS AWESOME AND WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Kolsen's first snowball


Watching as the train went by

The Richardson Family





I couldn't find tiny gloves so those are socks on her hands if you were wondering why they looked so wierd

MOM I CAN'T SEE!!!



Rachel got her legs stuck in deep snow and I will give you one guess who took advantage of that situation


And here is the pay back

He stopped attacking me for two seconds to take a picture, but then it was right back to the snow war



Here comes Santa

Kolsen getting his gift from Santa on the train




My little snow bunny!

Family pics







This is what happens after a fun and exhausting weekend in the snow! She didn't move when we put her down.

9 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I really want to do the Polar Express one year with our kids! Before Maci doesn't believe anymore! :)

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

You guys are sooo lucky to have been there when it was snowing! We were just there the week before and there was no snow! CUTE PICTURES!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! We missed being there! I love the snow war pictures! That's hilarious! I'm glad you guys had a good time. My mom said Kolsen was so cute with seeing Santa. We are missing you guys and we hope you have a Merry Christmas :)

PC&Trev said...

That looks like so much fun. Trevor would have freaked out with excitement. I still love your hair color, everytime I see it surprises me.

Anonymous said...

you guys take some of the BEST pictures!!!!! You look so happy and even though it was cold - you make it look amazing! The nap picture at the end says it all!!!

Britt said...

that picture of you and jason is adorable. that is a framer!!

we had family that did the polar express thing too.. soudns like a blast!!

aliciamae100 said...

The last picture is TOO CUTE! What a fun trip!

Justina Selim said...

WHat a fun gift! I bet your kids loved that!

Brian and Jessica said...

Ok, Nat!! I NEED pictures!! I'm on a Kolsen and Callie low, I need a lift! :) Miss ya guys!