Thursday, April 23, 2009

Callie's Birthday Party

She had so much fun at her little birthday party. She got some really cute clothes and some fun toys from everyone. She also had a lot of help from her older brother. He could not stand it that she wasn't opening the gifts as fast as he could so he decided that he would just do it for her. She was more interested in eating the paper anyway! Thanks everyone who came for making it such a fun night and for all the gifts! We missed you Kurtzeborn's!!! We love you and are so excited to see ya soon!



Then she had a blast eating her cake. Her first cake eating experience was so much different from Kolsen. I remember he didn't really like to be dirty and hardly at any of his cake. But man did Callie LOVE it. I almost took it away because she was going to eat the whole thing. She dug in and wanted to share with everyone.



Here I go

Hey that's pretty good!!

Do you want some?





Cheese!!!

1 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Looks like she had fun!! I love the cake pictures.. You go girl, you know the good stuff!! I'm so sad we missed it! We've already watched the video twice.. Kernan is sitting her going "Calkie again..." Crazy boy! I'm sure as soon as Maci gets home and see it we'll watch it a couple more times! :) Miss you guys!