Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday KOLSEN!!

" I was suppose to post this yesterday but didn't get to it"


It's A Boy


3 Years ago today we were blessed to have Kolsen. I absolutely love my little boy! He is such an amazing, fun, energetic, loving, and crazy kid. He keeps me on my toes and teaches me so much every day. I am so glad that he is in my life and that he came to our family. I am excited to watch him grow and learn in the years to come and will LOVE everyday! We love you Kolsen and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



First Hair cut


Learning to eat




Learning to walk

Modeling


His favorite place (The ZOO)

Fun family quick shot



Last Easter

Today!

2 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Kolsen!! We love you!

I can't believe it's been three years since we've all had our kids! It seems like just yesterday we told each other we were pregnant!! Miss you guys!

Britt said...

Has anyone ever told you that you and Terri Hatcher have the exact same eyes?! Seriously, Nat.. you are GORGEOUS..