
So my little sweet Callie had her 1st Birthday last Saturday. I can't believe she is already one! It has been such an adventure watching her grow and her little or (BIG) personality develop. Jason and I love her so much and I am so glad that she choose to come to our family. She has brought so much joy and excitement into our home and I love her more everyday! Happy Birthday Callie. Here are some pictures through the past year. I love watching her change. Her Baby Shower
Blessing Day
Family Pictures Halloween
Just cause she is cute Her Birthday Party (She loves to point so it is a perfect "I'm ONE" picture!!!
Today
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Happy Birthday To You!!!
Posted by The Davis's at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
She looks so adorable. I love that little brown dress at the bottom. When are we getting together????
Unbelieveable!!! Happy birthday Callie!
I can't believe she is ONE already! Time sure does fly! She is adorable!
I love that little girl! I can't to get a hold of her! We're here!!
I seriously can't believe she's one already! That year went by SO fast and just think of everything that's happened in that year! Holy cow!
I'm glad she got over the crying, but I'm thankful that you needed breaks and I got to have her for that, I miss living across the street from you... I miss you, Jason and your kids!!
Happy Birthday Callie... I love you!!
I can't believe she is one already, I remember coming to see her in the hospital. She is so cute, can't wait for one of my own.
Crazy! Time flies! What a big girl!
man oh man... she is 1?? goodness. I always think she is way younger than my girls.. but they are right about the same age. Happy Birthday Calli. now i can't remember how to spell it. (dang)...
Did anyone ever tell you that your hair is always fabulous? goodness sake.
Post a Comment