Well, life at the Davis home has slowed way down and not much is going on. We were able to go to Aaron's homecoming talk yesterday and he did a wonderful job! He gave such a sweet talk and shared some cute stories about his mission to Costa Rico. Welcome home Aaron! Other than that Jason has been working and Kolsen and I have just been hanging around. Here are some random cute pictures of him and his Cheesy grin. Also here is a picture of me at 30 weeks. If she keeps growing fast, I will hopefully go a few weeks early and will have about 8 weeks left. Yeahhhh. Being pregnant is a lot of fun, but I am getting ready to be done and have our little girl in our family.

Saturday, February 23, 2008
Random things
Posted by The Davis's at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh my goodness! you are absolutely beautiful.. not that that shocks me. That shirt is way cute too. Is it a maternity shirt? if not.. where did you get it?
You look so cute. Cheesy grins are the best.
You look so cute. Cheesy grins are the best.
You look great! Yay for only having 8 weeks left! I can't wait to see pics of her! I love the pics of your little guy too!
Natalie, you are looking fantastic for being 30 weeks! And, Kolsen is adorable as always! Oh, the excitement of having another baby!! Love it!
WOW... you are pretty much ready to POP! haha..
Your family is so cute! Your due date is quickly aproaching. I am officially at the four week mark. Hopefully this happens soon! I also feel like i am done and cant possibly be pregnant any longer. i'll have to post a picture a current one. I am huge. haha!
Post a Comment