Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Big Truck Little Truck




We have added to our white collection (not by choice). Jason just recently switched areas in the company and now runs the maintenance department. It was very nice because the company bought him a brand new truck so that he could haul stuff out of homes and do any simple clean up as he inspects the home. So now we have 3 cars in our driveway that are all white. Also, yesterday our wonderful neighbors gave us a power wheels truck for Kolsen that their son had grown out of. It is so cute and he absolutely loves it. We took it for a ride in the park today and as much as Kolsen loved it I think DADDY had more fun than him. I love my boys and could watch them play together all day long! Here are some pictures of the new rides.





6 comments:

PC&Trev said...

That was cute! I love that Jason was in the little truck.

Brian and Jessica said...

That is so funny!! Next time you go to the park come get us!!

Justina Selim said...

That is so fun! Aiden loves those things too! We don't have one, but he has driven other peoples before! Taylor is the same way with Aiden's "cool" toys. I wonder who likes them more, haha

Emily said...

That was really funny, I love the two boys in the truck together.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Nice Jase. Nice. Obviously you missed the part in the instruction manual that said for ages 2 to 6!! You're hilarious as always!! :o)

Jesika said...

Trucks!! Boys love their trucks!