

Like I said, we didn't get any good pictures of her and they look even worse on the blog but here they are. You can still see her cute nose and mouth and she had her hand under her chin like she was posing. It is so neat that technology will allow us to do this. The other crazy thing is (in the bottom picutre) the doctor said that the thing up by her left eye is her foot. It is so wierd to think that babies are so flexable, but I guess they would have to be to fit in your tummy.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Ultra sound photos
Posted by The Davis's at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute and fun! I have never had one of those before, was it really neat? How exciting! I just had another ultrasound today and my placenta is better! YAY!
I love the ultrasound pics! And, you are right.....the technology is amazing! We are so blessed! :o)
Natalie she looks so much like you!Her lips look like they are going to be GORGEOUS! Aww. I'm so excited!
Angelina Jolie lips, adorable. I agree, technology is amazing. So, when is lunch?
oh precious! Those pictures are awesome! I don't know what you are talking about! The first one is a great profile!
Post a Comment