Well, we went to the doctor today for our 3D ultra sound and found out that Kallie is MORE than healthy. By that I mean she is HUGE and already weighs 3lb. 14oz. That is the 95% for how far along I am and about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. So that means that depending on how fast she continues to grow Dr. Erickson said that he wants to take the baby at least 2 weeks early if I have not had her by then. He doesn't want her to get to big because I am so small and I don't think my body could handle that. OK I am sure it could but I would rather not give birth to a 6 month old. Anyways she is doing really good and has a good heart rate. She didn't want to cooperate for the pictures though so we didn't get very many good ones. She was facing my back at first and then she snuggled up to the placenta and we couldn't get a full front view of her face, but you can still tell that she will be beautiful. Our scanner is down so as soon as we fix it I will post them. It is always reassuring to see her and to hear her heart beat to know that she is ok in there. It got me really excited to meet her and to see how Kolsen will do being a big brother.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah those 8 pound+ babies are no fun. I bet Kallie (yeah I love the spelling) will be gorgeous!!
It's good to hear she is doing good!! Remember you can't have her before April 9th! ;) I'm excited to see her!!
That is good to hear, I'm glad everything is going well.
A 3d one? That sound exciting! Hey is your dr right by Arrowhead hospital? If he is, that is the dr I went to while in AZ. He was a great dr. I am glad that everything is looking good and I am excited to see ultrasound pics!
That's awesome that she is doing great! 3D ultrasounds are amazing.
Natalie, I'm so glad that Kallie is growing strong and I'm sure she will be beautiful. Can't wait to see the 3D photos. I'm so exxited for you, Jason and Kolsen. I love keeping updated, I check your blog all the time. Give Kolsen a hug and kiss from Mike and Teresa
Glad she is doing good. Gosh I don't know how it feels to have a big baby. Beau was only born at 1 pound more than Kallie weighs now. Too funny.
Girl, you're gonna be hurtin' the next couple a months! But hey, if she comes out weighing 8 some odd pounds - you'll have no weight to lose!! You still look amazing!
Post a Comment