Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day!!!


Fun Father's Day craft!
We had a bit of a rough morning as you can see by the tears in Kolsen's eyes.


"I copied this from Heidi because I thought it was so cute!"


JASON DAVIS
1. He was born August 31, 1983 in Arizona.
2. He grew up with 1 sister and two brothers
3. He graduated from Sunrise Mountain High School.
4. He played sports all through our high school life and was good at everything he did.
5. He served a mission in Columbia, South Carolina where he learned to speak ghetto.
6. He has started going to GCC twice and never completed classes until this year.
7. He will start nursing school next month.
8. He is very good with people and making them feel important.
9. He used to be very sensitive to others until he got this job and had to deal with stupid people all day long. Now he has the "Change it or deal with it attitude"
10. He secretly loves to watch So you think you can dance. I find him watching it without me all the time.
11. Whenever we get into the car he buckle's up and fixes his shirt under the buckle so it doesn't wrinkle.
12. He is cleaner than I am and that is saying a lot!!!
13. He love to do yard work. On Saturday's I can't keep him inside.
14. He always puts ME first in everything we do.
15. He loves to look at craigslist even if we don't need anything.
16. He hates taking pictures, but he is soooo photogenic. Even when he is trying to pull faces and look dumb he still looks hot!
17. He has eyelashes that any girl would kill for.
18. He has a red plaid shirt that he wore in every picture on his mission and still wears almost every day! I don't have the heart to get rid of it.
19. He can make Kolsen laugh like you have never heard. I have tried and I just can't do it.
20. He loves to cook and he is a lot better than I am. I have to fight to cook for him when he is home.
21. He hates it when I try to do things for him. It is like he feels helpless or something (which we all know he is not)
22. He will eat ranch on anything.
23. He puts about a pound of cheese on everything and no matter how much I put in it is never enough.
24. He loves his new truck and works on it all the time.
25. He is wrapped around Callie's little finger already. You should see the way he looks at her!
26. He is a fanatic about the way you do a tie. If it is not perfectly to the top of your belt buckle and tied a certain way it is wrong. He is a perfectionist with his and I watch him redo it all the time because it is not quite right.
27. He is amazing with money. He knows how to save, use it, and invest it better than anyone I know.
28. He hates it when I leave lights on when I am not in the room. I get scolded!
29. He is the most observant person I know. He is also very good at reading people. He should be a detective.
30. He loves to kill flies with our electric fly swatter. It shocks them out of the air and is totally disgusting!
31.He is my favorite person in the whole world.

2 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

That's so funny that he straightens his shirt under his seatbelt. Does he still iron his jeans :) He hates wrinkles! He's a good guy! The one thing I love about Jason is he makes the best Ramen noodles. I don't know how he does it, but he makes those noodles taste amazing! You're right he is a good cook if he can make Ramen taste good then he can make anything taste good! You are a great cook Natalie! I always think about that one casserole with chicken and tortilla chips in it that you brought us after I had Clark. I need to get that recipe from you! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Jesika said...

What a sweet tribute to Jason! He is an amazing dad!