Saturday, June 21, 2008

Picture Overload!!!!

We have a new member in our family so we decided to update our family pictures. Rachel took them this weekend and she did such a good job! Here are some but there are so many more good ones! It was so hard to choose. It was a little crazy to catch Kolsen because there were ducks and birds that he wanted to chase, but candy was a great bribery! Thanks Rachel!!! You did awesome!!!











8 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I love the picture with Kolsen up on Jason's shoulder. His smile is SO bright!! I still can't believe how much Callie is changing. With her eyelashes darkening and lengthening - I swear she's not going to have to wear mascara a day in her life! She's really coming into her own Callie "look". And I like the no bangs on you. Are you growing them out? Your family is beautimus!!

Jesika said...

Your family is cute! Rachel did a great job! I should have her take some pics of my family! ;o)

Brian and Jessica said...

Rachel did an awesome job!! Helps that she had very cute subjects! ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Rachel does a good job. Love the family picture. Your kids are cute!!

Anonymous said...

Callie is getting so cute!!! Isn't it funny how time flies!! My favorite part of the day when I get home is to watch Ryan with his little girl... the look on his face, his attitude and demeanor totally change. One of the best feelings in the world comes from seeing a daddy and his daughter. So glad you get to experience it, too!

Amber said...

I LOVE the pics...you guys are such a beautiful family. Callie is just a doll!

Emily said...

They are really good pictures, you guys are all really cute! And I love the new background that you have on your blog.

PC&Trev said...

Those are cute! I'm glad Callie is feeling better and not driving you into insanity, hahaha.