Monday, June 02, 2008

Callie's Blessing




Callie's Blessing was so beautiful on Sunday. She did a great job and just sat there awake and still for the whole thing. Which is a blessing from Heavenly Father because she never does that. My dad said that when the blessing started one little arm went out to the side, then the other and then she was totally relaxed. I am so thankful for my husband who holds the priesthood and is a strong worthy member of the church. I am so glad that he could bless our sweet little girl and it was so neat to see our brothers, Dads, grandparents, and friends stand around her and bless her will all the blessings from heaven. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life!!! It was sweet and special day and I am so glad that all of our family was there to share it with us.
















Our new family
























What a good big brother!










Daddy's little girl



























My sweet little angel. She likes to look at the lights!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blessing pictures! I am so sorry you are having such a hard time with Callie, I don't have any advice for you since I have never been through that, but I am sure your family will get through this and Hope she is doing better soon. Let me know if you need me to watch them ever I am always home and there is a ton of kids for Kolsen to play with! Good luck!!

Heidi Joncas said...

I love the one with all four of you. Callie looks like she is smiling.

PC&Trev said...

AWWW, I love the picture of the family. She has a little grin on her face. Good job Jason!

Emily said...

She sure is cute! Hope you guys are doing well.

Amber said...

It sounds like everything went great. She is so beautiful. We need to see you guys again soon!