Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My First White Dress

Here is my beautiful clean little girl!!! Jessica did a photo shoot with her in her blessing dress. They turned out so beautiful. You wouldn't know that we would calm her down, count to three and take the Binky out so she could snap away until she started to cry again. She is so cute and I love the way the pictures turned out!!! Thanks Jess!






6 comments:

Brooke Brooks said...

Adorable pictures! She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Callie is beautiful Natalie! You two make a handsome little boys and beautiful little girls! Congrats on her blessing, she looks so cute in her dress. Hopefully you will be coming to Payson soon so you can all meet Miss Danica Rae!
Hope all is well!
Love,
US

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I loved her blessing dress! She is such a cutie! I love how she was blessed with peace. I know you are having a hard time with her colic. I like to think that babies with colic just have separation anxiety from their Heavenly Father. Clark is starting to get separation anxiety when I walk out of the room he cries. And if I am in the same room as him he watches my every move hoping I'll come pick him up! Maybe Callie is having a hard time dealing with leaving her Heavenly Father. I'm sure she had a great relationship with Him! And what special parents you and Jason are to be able to raise a girl like her!

The Thompson's said...

She is such a beautiful baby. As for the colic, I promise it will go away. Landon was kind of like that when he was born and I am so glad that it's over with for the most part. Its very stressful and takes a ton of patience to deal with. I know you guys will get through it.

Justina Selim said...

I love these pictures! She looks so cute in them! She looks a lot like you I think! She is getting so big already! I read your post about her having colic, so sorry! That sounds so stressful, but you sound like you are handling it well and having a good attitude!

crazy said...

Wow Jessica did a BEAUTIFUL job. GREAT pictures. Take care, Tammi A