Kolsen and Bode have had so much fun together. They play so good and get along very well. We bought this so they could play outside and not get heat stroke. Bode loved it from the get go, but Kolsen had to warm up to it. Once we turned it down and he could grab it and shoot Bode he loved it.
And this is the result of waking up at the crack of dawn when the sun comes up and playing hard all morning. I think it is so funny how fast he falls back asleep when Jason wakes him up!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Summer fun
Posted by The Davis's at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like fun! I love sprinklers and slip n slides for the kids. Kolsen sure is getting big. How is Callie doing?
I was laughing so hard through that video! I was waiting for him to face plant into his ketchup! :) He's so stinkin' cute!!
Was that the water sprinkler you got him for his birthday? I have never seen one like that before. It looks like it keeps the boys busy for hours!
That's so cute! I love the way he says yaaa when he asks him if he is tired! So cute!
What a cute video. That is something I could watch over and over again. He is such a cute kid.
natalie!! thats sooo cute that he was doing that!! awwww
Hahahaha, that was so funny!!! Poor Baby!
Post a Comment