Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009

We had so much fun this Christmas Season. The kids are at such a fun age. They are starting to learn about Santa and be excited to open presents.  This year we also set out some snacks for him and his reindeer. Kolsen thought that was the best. Here is what we set out. And here is the after.  Santa sure enjoyed them.

Here is our little Christmas this year.
We had to wake the kids up early this year because we had to catch a plane to New Jersey in the morning. This is how Callie felt about that. I think the picture say's it all.
This is how Kolsen felt. He is such a morning person. I wish I was this happy in the mornings.
Kolsen's gift from Santa. He was so excited about it and hasn't stopped playing with it since.  I wasn't sure how well he would be able to drive it, but he does awesome.
Here is what Callie got. It has kept her busy the last few days and she was so excited about it she didn't care to open any other gifts under the tree. She just wanted to play with it.

She also got a baby and stroller. It has been so funny because she puts the baby in the stroller and piles everything else that she want to play with on top of it so you can't even see the baby. It is pretty funny.
I love the after presents mess.  Christmas was so much fun this year and we loved spending time with our families. We hope everyone else had a good one too.

1 comments:

PC&Trev said...

hahah, when Trevor saw your blog his first comment was "I want that special Kitchen". Not, I want that truck, funny boys. It looks like you had a great Christmas. You live right down the street again, so when am I going to see you?