This year for Christmas we got to travel to New Jersey to see our family. We had a blast with everyone and doing some sightseeing. Here are some pictures from our trip.
The little ones in the strollers as we head into the Aquarium. Callie was not too happy about it. Can you tell?

Goofing around while everyone goes potty before we start.

We all got to touch some sharks.
They had to get a picture with Rudolph
Nice photo op!
She loved the fish!!!
On the way out we all got Rudolph noses.
Even baby Cael!!!
These Jelly Fish were amazing!! There was a huge tank of them! Jason got a video that I will try to put up. They were so cool.
Looking at the Sharks in the Tunnel. It was pretty amazing.
This hippo was so funny! He would come right to the glass and jump up and stick his nose out of the water and then dive back down to look at all the kids. He did this more times than I could count.
1 comments:
Oh, I bet you guys had a blast! What a fun family trip!
Post a Comment