On our last day we went to the "Please Touch Museum". It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. There were all kinds of fun things to do and play with. I didn't get very many pictures because I was too busy playing, but here are some I did remember to get.
Here is Kolsen using the bulldozer to move some balls around.
Callie trying to stack hangers
This was Kolsen's favorite room. It was covered in these foam pieces that you put together to make a plane. Then you go over to a pulley and hook your creation to it. Then you crank a handle until it gets to the top of the room and then it throws it off and you get to watch it fall to the ground. It was pretty fun and he loved it. Here are their creations.
The boys watching it go.
This was the construction zone.
Here we are at the Alice in Wonderland play area. There was a tree the size of the building to make you feel tiny. It worked and it was beautiful. I should have taken pictures of the decorations but I was having too much fun and forgot.
The last adventure of the day was a carousel ride with all of the kids. Kolsen loved it and so did callie for about a minute and then she grabbed my neck and wouldn't let go. But when I asked her if she liked it she said "YES"
Clark, Craig, and Chase
Holly and Mallory
After this fun place we went to go eat at the world Famous Philly Cheese steak place where it all started. It was an ok sandwich but it was kind of hard to enjoy because it was even colder than our day in New York and the restaurant didn't have any inside seating. So we had to eat it out in the freezing cold. It was so cold that all of the kids were complaining and if you took your gloves off to eat, your hands would burn from the wind. After that we wanted to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. The sad part was when we got there it was closing so we didn't get to see much. But I am sure we will be going back and will catch that next time.






















3 comments:
wow!! what a fun trip!! I can't wait for my first trip to the east coast! ;)
That museum looks awesome! We went to the children's museum for the first time and loved it, but that looks even better.
Looks like a really fun trip!
Post a Comment