Thursday, January 21, 2010

You know you're from AZ when.....


You think the rain is to play in!!!  This is what the Davis's do when it comes!!!
Cael wasn't a big fan when it splashed on him but otherwise he loved it!
Deciding whether or not to go




These two thought it was a pool but when they got out they couldn't feel anything.
When we were coming up to the door after we finished, we saw Kolsen's pants down around his ankles because they were so soaked. He said "I don't want to pull them up anymore."  It was pretty funny!! 
I missed the photo op for that one.
There's nothing like a bath to warm you up after!!  We LOVE the RAIN!!!

6 comments:

Barton Family said...

That looks like fun. WE should try that out too.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I've heard it's crazy out there with tornado watches and everything!! Looks like fun "swimming" at the park!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you guys have had that much rain out by you. We have had rain as well but I don't think we have enough to go swimming in!! Looks like fun!

Britt said...

what cool parents you guys are!!!!

PC&Trev said...

We did the same thing, except we didn't have a cool pool. You all look like you had so much fun! Again, when are we going to see you? Kolsen is a crack up. Your right about the bath, the best.

Theresa and Chad Purtymun said...

Hey, I saw your blog from Justina's blog! Looks fun! Ours is theresaandchadpurtymun.blogspot.com