Friday, January 18, 2008

10 Favorite Pictures

I got tagged by Brooke to do my TEN FAVORITE PICTURES and thought it would be fun so here they are:









This one was our trip to Las Vegas 2 Christmas's ago and the fun times that went with it!








The shirt and smile make this one of my top 10

















My favorite one of Kolsen and me















Oh how satisfying it is to be a baby after a bath













Favorite family picture












This represents the joy's of Kolsen learning to eat on his own













My favorite one of Daddy and his little boy














This is my favorite because of what it represents. I wish Jason and I had taken a picture of this moment because it was one of the most exciting, scary, nervous, anxious, wonderful moments of my life and I will never forget the moment that I saw Jason again after two years. I love him so much and am so glad that we get to spend eternity together.









This is one of my favorite pictures of the temple and it is one of my favorite places on earth to be!












My favorite look that Kolsen does. I call it his "SNEAKY" look.









I tag Justina, Rachel, Shelley and Tasha!!!

5 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

Those are all cute pics!!

Britt said...

that is adorable. I can definitely see why they are your favorites. just think how many more "favorites" there are to come! yay!

PC&Trev said...

What a cute family. I really love the "baby after bath".

Justina Selim said...

Those are so cute! My favorite is the baby after bath one! I love how fuzzy his hair is! I can remember how fuzzy Aiden's used to be after baths when he was that little! Oh so fun! Can't wait to do those newborn baths again! The family pic is way cute too! Thanks for the tag! This one looks way fun! I love the blog makeover!

Justina Selim said...

hey, my email is justinaselim@gmail.com
and, because i was having issues I had that one ultrasound 2 weeks ago and my next is when I'm 26 weeks just to check the location of the placenta since it was low lying at the last one. They say that 90% move up so hopefully mine will! Baby was healthy and everything though!