This is what all of Jason's projects look like. If he walks out the front door other than to go to work or school, Kolsen is at his side "helping" with whatever he can. Today's task was to fill in the big sink hole we got in our front yard from all of the rain. Do you like his make sift wheel barrel? It looks like I know what to get him for his birthday! It is so cute to watch Kolsen admire his daddy and want to be like him already. I can't wait for the time when he grows up and can really help, instead of dumping dirt all over himself. I am so grateful to have the husband I do who is a hard worker and to have such a wonderful little boy. They give me joy beyond measure!!! They are both way cute too!!!



Thursday, January 31, 2008
Projects With Lots Of Help
Posted by The Davis's at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a good helper. Jason's smart man.
It is fun to have "Daddy's Little Helpers" Kernan thinks he can fix things with Daddy's tools just like him! Our boys are so fun!!!
How cute!! It's amazing how boys naturally migrate to boy things....like helping their daddy. Adorable pictures!
That's so cute! Daady and son pic moments are the best! He is getting so big.
Post a Comment