Tuesday, January 29, 2008

An everyday weekend

Not to much has gone on this week, so I thought I would share a few pictures that we took. The quality of the pictures are horrible but you can still get the idea. The first few are of Daddy giving Kolsen a bath and playing with his hair. He was also making him laugh hysterically by blowing bubbles on him. It was so cute!







Here are some of me at 27 weeks. I have all of a sudden popped out and feel really big. I know I have a long way to go, but it is all worth it in the end. Hope everyone is doing good!


10 comments:

Brian and Jessica said...

It's a very cute belly!! And those pics of Kolsen are adorable!! He's my little buddy, I love him!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Isn't bath time great?! Kolsen's at such a fun age! Your belly is starting to show - FINALLY! It's about time! You're still so tiny! Cute jeans. I have to know where you got those! ;o)

Justina Selim said...

Wow! You look amazing! I love how everything else is so tiny! I gain weight everywhere! You look so good! Cute shirt too!

Brooke Brooks said...

Kolsen is a cutie as always. And your belly is adorable! Pregnancy fits you very well!

Heidi Joncas said...

Whatever huge?!? I get as big as a semi, if anything you are a compact car. Kolsen is too cute with his hair all punky.

Jesika said...

Okay, so you are adorable pregnant. You are going to have so much fun with a girl!

And, Kolsen is totally 'stylin'! :o) Good job Jason!

Britt said...

You are just stunning. Please don't forget to tell me when your baby shower is. You look gorgeous.

PC&Trev said...

You look so cute!!! I love the shirt too. Bath time is the best.

Stacie Aho said...

Hey Natalie! I'm not sure if you remember me... but we hung out when you were "dating" Nick and I was "dating" Brent. You look so great! I can't believe you already have a baby and one on the way! Time goes by SO fast. I have a little boy too- he's 14 months. Where are you living?

-Stacie (was Roberts) Aho

Chelle said...

Oh my goodness. I ahve heard all about you from my sister and friends! How are you? I think you are only a week behind me. I personally cant wait to have this baby! it's been forever! How are you?