Tuesday, January 15, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL!!!


*AMERICAN IDOL*

THE SEASON PREMIERE STARTS TONIGHT!!! I AM A TOTAL ADDICTED TO THE SHOW AND SO EXCITED FOR A NEW SEASON! IS ANYONE ELSE AS DORKY AS I AM? GET READY FOR THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE JUST PLAIN WEIRD!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a total fan too. Everyone knows not to bother me Tues or Wed nights! Hope they have another good year. I even went to the American Idol concert last year. I loved Blake.

Brian and Jessica said...

I'm there with ya!! Can't wait for tonight!

Justina Selim said...

American idol is so fun! We used to have American idol night every Tuesday at Taylor's moms and she would feed us dinner. I will be spending these ones alone. Taylor is at the school Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Hopefully Aiden will let me. Every time the tv is on lately he thinks that Jungle Book needs to be on.

Anonymous said...

I have been telling Alan for 2 weeks now that i cant wait for American Idol to start.. I cant wait to watch it tonight.. I am SOOO EXCITED!!

Britt said...

girl... i am so excited. I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL! We could even have a girl's american idol party. wouldn't that be fun?

Justina Selim said...

Ok, I just want to say that I was getting super annoyed that they kept filming that girl who was flipping off the camera! We get the idea, she doesn't like him!