Tuesday, January 01, 2008

My Baby isn't a Baby anymore!!!



We have hit a big milestone this past week. Since Jason has been on break for school and have had some days off together we decided that now would be a good time to move the kids bedrooms around and get Kolsen's Big Boy room set up. We started a few days after Christmas and put the mattress to his bed on the floor (so he wouldn't fall off the bed) and all of his toys in there. He was so excited about moving everything and laying on the bed that we figured we would try it and see how he does. It has been over a week now and he has done amazing!!! The first and second nights when we came out in the morning we found him asleep on the couch, but since then he takes naps and sleeps there all night long. He loves it and whenever I say "It's Nap Time" he goes running to his room and jumps in his bed. He is such a good little boy. We are so spoiled. Also ignore the comforter. Kolsen got really sick this weekend and threw up all over his other one.

So since he is all settled in his room now, I wanted to get Kallie's (I thought I would try this name out) room situated. I got all of her bedding washed and put in the crib and now all we have to do is paint both rooms and get the Playroom/Foster room set up. It feels so good when you accomplish all the things you wanted to do. We have tons more projects around the house, but I don't think those ever stop.


We also finished my Christmas present. The kids bathroom is finally done and painted. It looks so cute and I love the set that Jason bought. Here are a few pictures:

Kolsen loves the bathroom too because every time he goes in he has to walk right up to the curtain and growl like a Lion or make monkey sounds. It is so cute!!!

8 comments:

Brooke Brooks said...

That is a big milestone! I love the baby's bedding and the bathroom is adorable! What color is that on the wall? Thats about the color I'm looking for to do our girls frog bathroom.

Tatum said...

I love love love the babies room, and the bathroom is Awesome. How is the Foster thing going? I think that will be a neat thing to do.

PC&Trev said...

It's all very cute. I love the animals. That Princess is going to be so spoiled.

Britt said...

yay for kolsen. that is so exciting... they grow up so dang fast don't they? and you finished the baby's room already? wow. you are on top of things!

Heidi Joncas said...

What a big boy! That seems so far away for Bode!
I love the bathroom. I am just finishing painting and ordering all the things that go in Bode's bathroom.

Justina Selim said...

It was nice to see that your little guy transitioned to a big boy bed ok. We have been thinking about switching Aiden. I love the baby's room too!

Anonymous said...

Natalie~ I love Kallie's (I like this spelling)crib set... stars and moons are my favorite. The bathroom set is so adorable too. And Kolsen - he is getting SO big. Time flies so fast when they are little it seems! I hope you are feeling good ~ it's so exciting everyone's families are growing. Take care!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!! Can't wait until its my turn to design a room for my baby... wont be happening for a while :( haha.. congrats!