Monday, January 28, 2008

OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT




A wonderful version of "How Great Thou Art" that I stole from Kim.
(copy this and put it in the address section)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho5j8Ived44


As most of you have heard, our Beloved president has passed away. President Hinckley was a wonderful man and as amazing prophet of our church. He was dearly loved by all and will be greatly missed! The best tribute of all for him would be to follow in his legacy of learning all he could and being an amazing example of how every person should live their lives. I am so grateful that he is with our Father in Heaven and with his sweet wife and I know the Heavens are rejoicing for receiving such a wonderful person. What made it even harder for me, was that last night we had our monthly FHE at our house for the Davis family and I gave a lesson on Obeying our Prophet and on the Proclamation To The World. I shared my testimony on how much I loved our Prophet today and knew that he was called of God. Just shortly after we were done, we received the phone call from my mom. It was a sad ending but I know he is so much happier where he is now. I love you President Hinckley and thank you for all you have done!

2 comments:

Emily said...

It is so sad that he is gone, he is the prophet that I remember the most. I guess that is because he was the prphet for all of my teenage years. He will be missed but I know that whoever replaces him will be wonderful and the right person to lead our church.

Kim and Nathan said...

I dont mind at all that you "stole" the song from my blog. I'm glad you liked it too. The funny thing is I stole it from someone elses blog, but I didnt know who they were.