
Saturday was the big day for Kimberly and Cameron. They were sealed together in the Mesa AZ Temple at 10:00am. It was a beautiful ceremony and they had lots of family and friends there. They are such a beautiful couple and I know they will have so much fun learning and growing together. I love you guys! 



Then we had a luncheon and the reception later that night. It was very beautiful and everything went pretty smooth. There was lots of pictures followed by food and dancing. We got everyone out on the dance floor and the little one's were so cute. I didn't have my camera so I couldn't get pictures of it but Kolsen, Kernan, Bode and all the other little cousins and friends were on fire. They loved to dance and were bouncing to the music. It was adorable!!! 

We had to wake Kolsen up early to go to the temple so he was a little grouchy and you can see how his daddy handle's that. No sympathy!!!
Just Married
The girls



Cheese!


9 comments:
I really wish we could have been there! We are so happy for them! Kim's dress is gorgeous! And Kolsen looks adorable!
It was a fun day, exhausting, but fun! We are sooooo related now it's not even funny! You Richardson girls are all so photogenic! Must be a family thing! Love the new blog makeover! Call me about the pregnancy jeans is you're interested.
She was beautiful! And so were all you girls!! Congrats guys!!
oh how fun! weddings are so fun! your new background is gorgeous.
I am so glad you posted these. We missed it because we had to leave on Friday. Looks like it was a nice wedding and she looks beautiful!
It's crazy to think your a sister and a sister in law. Cameron is a lucky man. The wedding looked beautiful. I love your belly.
It was a beautiful day!! I'm so happy for them! :o)
Kolsen is getting so big and he's so adorable! :o)
Cute, I love the pictures! You guys look great.
Hey, It's Shellee, I remember you. I can't believe you have #2 on the way! That's so exciting! Congrats! What friends website did you find me through? Small world when you're morman
Post a Comment